TRI-FACTOR BIKE & CycleRun Challenge – 7th May 2017*
(No TT Bikes or Aerobars allowed)
Republic Avenue / Nicoll Highway*
*Dates and Venue are subject to changes due to approvals.
- The Organisers reserve the right to amend the Rules and Regulations without prior notification.
- The Organisers reserve the right to amend the race course with prior notice to participants.
- In the event of inclement weather, the Organisers reserve the right to delay the commencement of the race, shorten the race or modify the course.
- Should the inclement weather persist after the delay, the Organisers reserve the right to cancel the race without any refund of registration fees.
- Organisers reserve the rights to cancel, postpone or change the date, venue and time of the event. There will be no refund of registration fees or any associated cost if the event is cancelled due to unforseen circumstances or security and safety issues.
- The Organisers reserve the right to use any photograph, motion picture, recording, or any other record of this race and its participants for any legitimate purpose, including commercial advertising.
- The Organisers reserve the right to remove any participant deemed physically incapable of continuing the race. Medical personnel have the ultimate and final authority to remove a participant from the race if the participant is judged to be physically incapable of continuing the race without the risk of serious injury to themselves or others. Medical transport of any participant will result in disqualification.
- Whilst every reasonable precaution will be taken by the Organisers to ensure participants’ safety, participants participate at their own risk and the Organisers shall not be liable for any loss and/or damage, whether personal or otherwise, and howsoever arising. Participants are strongly encouraged to go for a medical examination and/or consult their medical practitioner prior to registration and before the actual race day.
- All Participants shall collect their Race Entry Packs that include the Race Bib, Timing Chip, Event T-shirt and other novelties at the Race Pack Collection. If participants are unable to collect their Race Entry Packs in person, they may authorise a representative to collect on their behalf.
- All participants must fasten their timing chips with the provided chip tie before beginning any race.
- The Timing Chip is a disposable item; participants may discard or keep the timing chip as a momento after the race.
- The Organisers will not be responsible for any inaccuracy in participant’s race timings.
- On-site reporting will start 45 minutes before the commencement of the race.
- Participants who commence before the actual start time of his/her Race entered for will be disqualified. (Please refer to start time of each race.) Participants who do not ride in their allocated wave will be automatically DISQUALIFIED. Please follow strictly to your wave number.
- All participants shall be ready and assembled at the Start Holding Area 15 minutes prior to their wave start.
- Due to road closure opening timings, cut-off timings will be imposed for riders who are not able to complete their full race. (Cut-off timings will be updated accordingly)
- For prize winners or possible prize winners, disputes and appeals must be made on-the-spot within 15 minutes of the published results on the results notice board on-site or immediately after the prize presentation, whichever is earlier.
- For all other participants, disputes and appeals regarding the results must be submitted in a written format, including electronic mail within 7 days of race day. After which, the Organisers reserve the right not to entertain any dispute or appeal.
- Any dispute arising from the participation in the Event shall be referred to Arbitration to be conducted in Singapore under the law of the Singapore Arbitration Court.
- On-the-spot entries will not be accepted.
- The Organisers reserve the right to limit and refuse entries without giving any reason. Completion of the entry form, including online registration, evidences the participant’s agreement to abide by the rules and regulations of TRI-FACTOR Series 2017.
- Once the registration form has been processed, there will be no fee refund for the participants who, for whatever reason, eventually do not take part.
- The Organisers will not be responsible for any disputes arising from incomplete and/or incorrect entry details given by the participants.
- The race registration will be only confirmed when full payment of race registration fee has been made.
- Race entries are non-transferable. Any person doing so will be held responsible in case of an accident arising from or provoked by the other person during the race. The Organisers reserve the right to exclude both parties from future events.
- The Organisers reserve the right to close registration before the said closing date should participation reaches its capacity before the said date.
- Age category is determined by the participant’s age on 31 December 2017.
- Participants below the age of 18 are required to seek parental/guardian consent and fill up the relevant indemnity declaration forms as deemed necessary by the Organisers upon online registration or in-person registration. Failing which, the Organisers reserve the right to refuse entry to any participant.
- Participants who opt to be matched agree to be matched according to selection criteria deemed fit by the Organiser. Disputes and appeals must be submitted to the Organiser in written form, including electronic mail within 7 days of matching-result release. The Organisers reserve the right not to entertain any disputes or appeals 2 weeks before race day.
- Participants must ensure that their competition numbers are clearly visible at the back of their adorned apparel at all times.
- No bare torso is allowed at all times.
- Only conventional road bikes are allowed for the 49km and 35km distances. All hybrid/mountain bikes or foldies or Fixies with brakes can be used for the 21km rides only.
- Aerobars and TT Bikes are NOT ALLOWED at all in this event due to safety reason.Participants found using them will be removed from the starting pen and disqualified without compensation.
- Participants without helmets will not be allowed to ride.
- The helmet must stay on the participant’s head until he/she has completed his/her event.
- It is the participants’ responsibility to ensure that their bicycles and bicycle brakes are in good working condition.
- All participants will be required to perform their own repairs should their bicycles break down.
- Support vehicles and crews are not permitted.
- Drafting is allowed.
- Participants are to ride in single file on the left side of the road except when passing another participant and are reminded to observe traffic rules at all times.
- Wearing headphones is not allowed at all times. Communication or entertainment devices of any type are strictly prohibited during competition.
IMPORTANT: All information published on this website is subject to change or expiration without notice. Please make regular checks for the latest information and updates.
BICYCLES ALLOWED PER CATEGORY: